Monday, November 21, 2011

I need the recipe for IHOP Corn Cake Pancakes. The box ones I am finding aren't sweet and fluffy enough. THX

IHOP used to have griddle cakes as an appetizer. Now they have ';Corn cake pancakes'; I would like the recipe to both of them if anyone has them. The corn cake pancakes I find in the store are not fluffy or sweet enough and I tried a few online recipes with corn meal and it wasn't good at all. HELP PLEASE - the cravings are taking me over. LOLI need the recipe for IHOP Corn Cake Pancakes. The box ones I am finding aren't sweet and fluffy enough. THX
Go to the website www.topsecretrecipes.com - then select the ';recipes'; button on the left. From the list of restaurants in the pull-down menu, select ';IHOP';. Then you'll see the recipe listed for the corn cake pancakes. It'll cost you a whole 79 cents for the recipe, but at least it'll take care of the cravings, right?I need the recipe for IHOP Corn Cake Pancakes. The box ones I am finding aren't sweet and fluffy enough. THX
Tried it and unfortunately it isn't the same recipe although they claim that it is. :( Thanks though Report Abuse

go to www.topsecretrecipies.com they have every resteraunt recipie and turns out it has the corn cake recipie on there but some recipies you have to pay 79 cents but they are worth it!!!
Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment