Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm looking for a recipe for Chocolate Mayonnaise Frosting. I have one for the cake.?

Growing up my mother had a friend who made a chocolate mayonnaise cake with chocolate mayonnaise frosting that was awesom. I can find the cake recipe but not the frosting. Please help me. Thanks, and Happy Easter Everyone!I'm looking for a recipe for Chocolate Mayonnaise Frosting. I have one for the cake.?
melted chocolate, mayonnaise, mix together, put on cake...grossI'm looking for a recipe for Chocolate Mayonnaise Frosting. I have one for the cake.?
The other answer was awful. I have made mayo cake many times but never heard of the Mayo Frosting. I would think you could just make a basic frosting and use the mayo for part of the liquid. The frosting would be so creamy with the mayo. That is one I will experiment with to see how it comes out.


Good Luck Dear and Happy Easter to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment